Complete Time: 15 minutes
Printed: January 5, 2022Up to date: April 25, 2022
This publish could include affiliate hyperlinks. Learn our disclosure coverage.
Make your favourite copycat Olive Backyard salad with its addicting, scrumptious dressing at residence! Mix easy salad components with a zesty, barely candy, barely tangy Italian dressing for probably the most excellent salad recipe ever!
Need extra Olive Backyard copycat recipes so you may have the restaurant at your own home? Try my posts for Simple Olive Backyard Zuppa Toscana Soup, Olive Backyard Rooster Gnocchi Soup, and Olive Backyard Breadsticks.
Let’s face it: All of us go to Olive Backyard for his or her salad (okay and in addition typically their pasta dishes). Even those that say they aren’t followers of salad can’t flip down Olive Backyard’s scrumptious inexperienced salad with easy toppings like tomatoes, skinny sliced purple onions, shredded carrots, olives, parmesan, and pepperoncinis topped with their ah-mazing dressing. And now, you may get that exact same salad at residence with this Olive Backyard copycat salad and dressing recipe! Make it as soon as and also you’ll be hooked. Sorry not sorry.
Right here’s How You Make It
I pinky swear I didn’t skip any steps — this copycat salad is that simple!
- First, get out a big bowl and toss collectively the greens, tomatoes, onions, olives, and shredded carrots.
- Subsequent, high the veggies with parmesan, croutons, and pepperoncinis.
- Then, make the dressing by combining all of the components in a jar, including the lid, and shaking or whisking totally in a bowl.
- Toss the salad with the dressing proper earlier than serving.
- Eat it like there’s no tomorrow!
Why This Recipe Works
Simple components –The entire components you want for this copycat Olive Backyard salad are in all probability in your pantry or fridge, and if not, a fast run to the grocery retailer is all it’s essential to decide up the parts of this fabulous salad.
Parmesan –You wouldn’t assume one thing so simple as shaved parmesan cheese would make such a distinction, however the cheese on this salad is essential right here. Don’t skip it.
The dressing — The key is that packet of Zesty Italian dressing combine, I’m telling you. Tangy, herby, and so tasty!
A mixture of textures and flavors — You’ve gotten the crunch of lettuce and carrots, the chew of onions, the even tougher texture of croutons, after which the crumbly, nutty parmesan, and smooth, salty olives. Prime it with a chew of pepperoncini for just a little extra bitter and warmth and attain salad perfection.
What to Serve with this Recipe
What’s the Greatest Salad Dressing to Use?
I’m an Italian or ranch salad dressing lady for probably the most half, however these different salad dressings can be nice on this Olive Backyard copycat salad as nicely:
- My most popular lettuce to make use of on this Olive Backyard salad is romaine hearts however any inexperienced depart lettuce will do.
- This dressing retains nicely in a jar within the fridge for a number of weeks, so be happy to double it and use it as your go-to salad dressing to pour over all of the salads!
- Make this salad even simpler to make by buying pre-cut and washed lettuce in addition to grated carrots.
- Should you don’t have grated parmesan, no worries, you may substitute the shaker sort of parmesan when you have it — it gained’t be fairly as contemporary or nutty tasting and the freshly grated however nonetheless scrumptious!
- Don’t costume this salad earlier than you’re able to eat it or it would get soggy if it sits too lengthy. Should you assume you’ll need leftovers, solely costume the salad you’ll eat now and retailer the remainder of the salad and the dressing individually till you’re prepared for the following spherical.
- The salad will preserve within the fridge for as much as 3 days, if left undressed.
Extra Recipes Like This
Should you love Olive Backyard, try my full assortment of Copycat Olive Backyard Recipes!
Did you make this Copycat Olive Backyard Salad Recipe? EXCELLENT! Please price the recipe under!
Olive Backyard Salad and Dressing Copycat Recipe
Make your favourite Olive Backyard salad with its addicting, scrumptious dressing at residence! Mix easy salad components with a zesty, barely candy, barely tangy Italian dressing for probably the most excellent copycat recipe ever!
Servings: 6 servings
Olive Backyard Salad Dressing
In a big bowl toss collectively lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, onions, and olives.
Prime with parmesan, croutons, and pepperocinis.
Mix all dressing components in a jar, shake vigorously.
Toss with dressing simply earlier than serving. Take pleasure in!
Additional dressing: This dressing retains nicely in a jar within the fridge for a number of weeks.
Energy: 78 kcal, Carbohydrates: 8 g, Protein: 4 g, Fats: 4 g, Saturated Fats: 1 g, Polyunsaturated Fats: 1 g, Monounsaturated Fats: 2 g, Ldl cholesterol: 5 mg, Sodium: 303 mg, Potassium: 182 mg, Fiber: 2 g, Sugar: 2 g, Vitamin A: 626 IU, Vitamin C: 6 mg, Calcium: 88 mg, Iron: 1 mg