CHICAGO, Feb. 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Upkey as we speak introduced the discharge of a complete new suite of on-line instruments designed to degree the taking part in discipline for job candidates who may in any other case be blocked from the profession of their desires. Headquartered in Chicago, Upkey focuses on offering profession creation sources for underserved younger professionals in highschool, school, and past.
Beginning as we speak, job seekers can signal as much as Upkey and instantly acquire entry to a set of instruments which are simple to make use of and designed to optimize their probabilities of profession success:
- Job Portal: Instantly entry and apply for over 1 million curated early stage jobs and internships, together with “hard-to-find” alternatives.
- Resume Builder: Create new resumes from scratch, with licensed templates designed by profession consultants.
- Resume Scorer: Optimize and improve resumes with personalized solutions for improved content material and formatting for ATS methods.
- Job Match Scorer: Match resumes in opposition to particular jobs earlier than making use of to establish and fill any requirement gaps.
- Profession Sources: Get entry to free academic supplies, such because the Profession Creation Course, movies, and guides from HR consultants, industry-leading professionals, and profession consultants.
For a lot of, beginning a profession might be particularly difficult as a result of socio-economic limitations that restrict their entry to high alternatives. Based on a current Harvard Enterprise research, thousands and thousands of certified job-seekers are erroneously rejected by resume screening software program yearly.
“We’re within the midst of a large world expertise scarcity, and – when it issues probably the most – outdated and biased fashionable ATS methods have created a large black gap between large numbers of certified, various candidates and the employers who badly need to rent them,” mentioned Upkey CEO Amir Badr.
As well as, many early profession job seekers face training gaps, an absence of optimistic, supportive influences, and different challenges that block their path to a satisfying profession.
That is why Upkey created a free on-line platform and neighborhood with every kind of career-boosting instruments, providers and assist to offer everybody a greater probability to search out their dream profession, no matter their background.
“With this highly effective new toolset, we are able to keep away from the ‘black gap’ drawback as soon as and for all – serving to corporations develop their attain and welcome extra various candidates within the course of,” mentioned Badr.
A LinkedIn Prime Startup for 2020, Upkey raised $2.6 million in 2021, in a spherical led by S3 Ventures. Upkey has helped over 100,000 college students profit from its profession readiness instruments and programs and presently counts Purdue College, College of Central Florida, the College of Illinois at Chicago, and Baylor College as a few of its greatest companions.
Upkey is devoted to offering job seekers with the expertise, instruments, and training to construct their dream careers. We consider that entry, alternative, and information should be democratized and that by delivering useful content material in an accessible and easy format, we are able to degree the taking part in discipline and provides everybody the shot they deserve. Be taught extra about Upkey at Upkey.com.
Contact: Amir Badr, 6302012647, [email protected]